Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Mushing Kodi! This blog is where me and my mum will post about all of my adventures! After all, everyone knows that huskies have the best adventures! :D

For my first post I thought I would introduce you to one of my favourite passtimes, dryland mushing (scootering). Being a husky I was born to pull, but living in Ireland means we don't get alot of snow! But that doesn't stop us, instead of sleds we use scooters to go mushing! No snow, no problem! It's just as much fun to pull a scooter. It's just about the only thing that tires me out. I love it and hope you'll enjoy this video of me and mum scootering last weekend.







If you have any questions about scootering, leave us a comment & we'll be happy to answer!
Happy Mushing!

Kodi x

1 comment:

  1. harrrooo! That looks like fun!! Huskies rule!!

    ReplyDelete