Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beach Mushing!

Last weekend I got to go mushing on the beach for the very first time! It was so much fun to run through the water, though I don't think mum felt the same as she was soaked and covered in sand! I also got in trouble for trying to eat sea shells and seaweed! Mum reckons they would not have tasted very nice, I'll have to take her word for it. Though I'm sure I'll try and sneak a taste next time we are at the beach! :D We met up with other people and dogs from our scootering club, some of whom we were meeting for the first time. I had alot of fun running after the other dogs who were mushing that day too, but apparently I'm not supposed to try and play with them while mushing!
Our club might even get to be mentioned in a newspaper soon with pictures from that day at the beach taken by my dad!

That day he also took some videos of me. Enjoy!


Watch this space for more of my adventures.
Happy Mushing!
Kodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment