Friday, April 23, 2010

Strike a pose.

My dad is a really great photographer. He really knows how to capture a moment and also how to capture my best side! :D I've been photographed by Mum and Dad since I was a baby so I know how to strike a pose!
Here's two pictures that Dad took of me the other evening.

My Regal Pose (Because I am Queen Kodi!)

Happy Head!


It's tough being so good looking! :D
Have a great weekend everyone. Can't wait to see more pics of you guys!

If anyone wants to see more of my Dad's work check out his website at www.raykeoghstudio.com
Happy Mushing!

Kodi x

P.S. If you want to keep up with my adventures then follow us through the google connect box on the right hand side of the page!

All Pictures are copyright of Ray Keogh Photography

6 comments:

  1. It sure is tough being so good looking :D
    Your pictures are beautiful.
    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES, Kodi, your Dad is a great photographer - but look at the beautiful subject he has to work with:)

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad is a wonderful photographer -- but then look at the model he's got to work with! GORGEOUS!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one beautiful model! I'll bet you can get your mom and dad to give you whatever you want!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, handsome! We noticed you joined our blog - its nice to meet woo. Woo are the only Irish husky I've ever met! Do you woo with an accent, too? I just love an Irish accent! (There's a lot of Irish bipeds around these parts of New England, too)

    Toodle-woo!
    Miss Moo

    ReplyDelete